SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

Awesome

The story was great and really easy to follow. I love your art and animation style.

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Loved it

It was great and very well put together. Some of the parts were amazing. The beggining was lacking sound though.

MorrowDays responds:

indeed, the beginning was lacking sound :(

BUT I CAN EXPLAIN! I submitted the collab at like, 2:00 yesterday afternoon, because I was leaving for the airport at two thirty. the filesize was already at 9.6 megs, and if I had added a loop for the menu and bios, it would have exceeded 10 megabytes, and to submit it I would have needed a larger filesize limit which would have taken longer to get, so I decided it would be better to submit it with 10 seconds of silence when I wanted to submit it as opposed to no silence in a week or two.

hope that sounds fair :)

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Funniest Thing Ever

Greensinges part was the best!!!

Onristu Onristu

Awesome game

It was very addicting and fun. The art was really cool too. The only thing that could have been better was the lack of animation in the cut scenes.

Pico & Pals Pico & Pals

Good game.

It was fun. I got all the way to the end, and I beat the big Dad. He had no health left, I kept hitting him but nothing would happen. Then he "killed" me but I couldn't get back up. I just layed there while they hit me and that would even do any damage to me. There was no way to restart the game. This game is good but could be much better.

Catch It Catch It

Meh...

The animation was good, and the art was good, but it was boring. I'm not a big fan of games like this anyway though.